– Exclusive membership to Wyoming’s most prestigious business and social club.
– Unique opportunities to network with the major business leaders of the community.
– Social gatherings and involvement in club affairs of the Ladies of the Petroleum Club.
– Outstanding dining experience offering innovative selections and service only received in private clubs.
– Reserve and utilize our private dining and meeting rooms for important business and social affairs at no cost.
– Reciprocal membership privileges to over 60 private clubs in the United States and Canada.
– Special reciprocal rates at certain hotels in Cheyenne, Colorado, Arizona, and Seattle.
– Exciting monthly social events including formal gala affairs, country/western dances, dinner theatres, international nights, art shows, and golf tournaments organized by members and groups.
– Renowned buffets that include monthly seafood buffets and special holiday buffets for Easter, Mother’s Day, Parade Day, and Santa Brunch.
– Personal specials for birthdays and anniversaries.
*Currently no initiation fee
Resident Member: An individual residing in Natrona County.
Monthly Dues: $100 monthly membership fee, and minimum $50 monthly food and drink purchase.
For information on Junior, Senior, and Non-Resident rates please contact us using the form below or call us at 307-234-3588.
**%5 Tax and %20 service charge is added to each bar/restaurant visit and does not count toward $50 monthly minimum.